Activate your employer access
To complete this form use your the order confirmation you received with our order.
If you have any questions please contact your Dealer.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
2. Support for Staff Privileges services is only available in English, via dealer network, and email.
3. You understand that Staff Privileges uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Staff Privileges, or any other Staff Privileges service.
5. You may not use Staff Privileges Pages in violation of Staff Privileges's trademark or other rights or in violation of applicable law. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Staff Privileges.
6. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, will be transferred encrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
8. Staff Privileges does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that Staff Privileges shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Staff Privileges has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
10. The failure of Staff Privileges to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Staff Privileges and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Staff Privileges (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Illinois law.
11. Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed to your Staff Privileges Dealer.
12. If you do not agree do not create an access account.